2019 is the year Argon 18 introduce the Nitrogen Disc, a truly modern bike for those who want it all; an aero frame, a super versatile bike packed with features, the superior braking power of flat mount disc brakes. The Nitrogen Disc answers the call of those dreaming of the one bike that will rule them all. It will let them race criteriums, the occasional triathlon or simply get out there on a super-fast stylish bike.
The Nitrogen Disc is one lean mean racing machine. Built for those who not only want to lead the pack in performance, but also with a sleek, aerodynamic, feature-packed, racing bike that makes a statement wherever it goes. Taking a tried and tested formula and adding disc brakes, Argon 18 have created a bike with some brilliant features including:
- High performance carbon monocoque frame. Very stiff yet light, it offers all the advantages of disc brakes with no weight compromise
- Monocoque fork designed for flat mount disc brakes. 80% increase in lateral stiffness vs Nitrogen Pro with same comfort level
- Road geometry with an aero profile, the perfect mix for flats and climbs
- Superior downhill stability and handling
- Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- Optional direct mount rear derailleur hanger supplied
- Flat-mount disc brakes, ensuring better braking in all conditions
- Aero carbon seatpost which is light and easily adjustable
- A 3D System that extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- DT Swiss type12mm Thru-Axle. Clean, simple, light and sturdy
- Can take up to 28mm Tyres
- Frame weight 948g (Includes hardware: cable guides, hangers, screws, etc.)
- Fork weight 378g (Fork with steerer cut to approx. Medium size, uncut add 10g)
- Tech Specs
Stem Deda Zero Handlebars Deda Zero Tape Prologo Plain Touch Front Brake Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydraulic Disc Rear Brake Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydraulic Disc Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000 Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000 Shifters Shimano Ultegra 8020 Cassette Shimano Ultegra 8000 11-30 Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000 52-36 Front Wheel Fulcrum Racing 400 DB Rear Wheel Fulcrum Racing 400 DB Front Tyre Continental Grand Sport Race 25C Rear Tyre Continental Grand Sport Race 25C Saddle Prologo Kappa RS Seatpost Argon 18 Carbon Aero
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2019 Nitrogen Disc R8020 Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.