You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£547.50 a month
Specialized's premium lightweight frameset, this S-Works Tarmac SL6Frameset from the Sagan Collection features paintwork with a stunning finish that has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Specialized's collaboration with multiple rainbow jersey winner Peter Sagan has delivered this strictly limited edition option which combines the technical performance of a professional-grade frameset, with the personality of the peloton's brightest character.
In designing the S-Works Tarmac SL6, Specialized prioritised a frameset that was super lightweight, had the ability to handle superbly, with provisions for improved aerodynamic performance. The result is a frameset that can win almost any race, react instantly to accelerations and climb like a goat.
Constructed from the finest carbon fibre Specialized produce, FACT 12r is used for the frame and fork throughout, with key locations on the frame boosted with targetted stiffness to improve handling. The Rider-First Engineered geometry means every frame size has unique tube sizing and thickness, so no matter what size you require, you're guaranteed the same excellent ride quality across the range.
The inclusion of a D-shaped aerodynamically advanced seatpost further reduces drag, while the CeramicSpeed bearings in the OSBB bottom bracket help convert your watts to power with almost no loss.
- Limited edition Sagan livery with unique, eye-catching colourway
- Rider-First Engineered™ geometry is designed to ensure every frame size delivers the same supreme climbing responsiveness and descending performance
- The S-Works FACT 12r frame is Specialized's highest quality carbon frame, with the perfect blend of lightness and targeted stiffness
- S-Works full FACT carbon with a tapered construction provides incredible front-end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents
- Lowered seat stays for superior stiffness and aerodynamics
- Bladed seat stay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Concave seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- D-Shaped seatpost for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
- Disc brake set up for pairing with the very best stopping power available
- Tech Specs
Frame S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc Fork Specialized S-Works FACT carbon with tapered construction, flat mount disc Bottom Bracket OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings Seatpost Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac, 20mm offset
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the 2019 Specialized S-Works SL6 DISC SAGAN COLLECTION FRAMESET by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.