The Stages Power meter is primed to bring power-based training to all disciplines of performance cycling. With advanced technology and simple elegant design, the Stages Power meter is perfect for any cyclist whether looking for their first power meter or a savvy power-training expert wanting to add power measurement to a second MTB, ‘cross or DH bike. Regardless of what piqued your interest in power measurement, you’ll find the Stages Power meter to be the lightest, smallest, most technologically advanced unit available today. No matter your cycling passion — we have a Stages Power meter for you. Prices from £599
Features and Benefits:
- A power meter that fits every rider need, from fitness junkie to world tour pro
- ±2% accuracy of strain gage measured power
- Super light fully sealed unit adds just 20g of additional weight to the crank arm
- Designed and approved for Road, Tri, MTB, DH, cyclo-cross, BMX and Track.
- Bilingual communication with ANT+™* and Bluetooth Smart** protocols
- Internal sensor based cadence measurement — no magnets needed
- Active temperature compensation
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Simple zero reset
- Fast set up: install crank arm, pair, and go
- No wires, magnets, zip-ties, or additional mounted hardware
- Left arm only design, means no compromise on drive-side spider stiffness or chainrings
Models available for-
- Shimano XTR M980 £799
- Shimano XTR M985 £799
- Shimano XT £699
- Shimano Saint M820/825 £799
- Shimano DXR MX71 £799
- SRAM X9 GXP £599
- XTR M9000 Race £799
- XTR M9020 Race £799
Please call our team who can help you find the perfect Stages Power Meter for your bike and riding style.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Stages Off-Road Power Meters by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is not available for delivery, in store collection. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.