The crankset is the heart of your bicycle and where you’ll find the Quarq power meter. The sole job of the crankset is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion. It is the perfect place to measure power. This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline or ability change.
- The RED power meter uses a hidden bolt to mount the chainrings.
- Compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm.
- Quarq power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating. They feature a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and acclaimed worldwide support. They move with you from bike to bike.
- Compatible with SRAM’s 11-speed drivetrains (2x and 1x) and the SRAM RED® Yaw™ 10-speed drivetrain.
- Quarq's free Qalvin app - available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android - you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics and perform firmware updates.
- Exogram™ hollow carbon fiber crank arms - the lightest, strongest crank arms we make - minimize weight and maximize speed.
- AxCad™ Accelerometer Cadence - A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation.
Specifications for SRAM RED® Quarq Power Meter
ARM MATERIAL Hollow carbon crank arms WEIGHT 567g (172.5, 130 BCD, GXP, chassis only) AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm & 177.5mm COMPATIBILITY SRAM 1x and 2x Road Drivetrains FINISH Natural Carbon RINGS Use with SRAM road chainrings BOLTS Uses hidden bolt RECOMMENDED CHAIN SRAM RED® 22 chain Q-FACTOR 145mm WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY ANT+
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the SRAM Red Quarq Power Meter by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *