Our pro triathletes demanded ultimate ventilation and faster transitions, so we developed the Trivent SC with performance-enhancing, tri-specific features, plus Body Geometry ergonomics.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Form Fit for ultimate connectivity and power transfer.
- Powerline carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Thermobonded construction for a smooth internal lining for "sockless" fit and comfort.
- Large, looped heel pull keeps tab accessible for easy shoe changes in transitions.
- Debossed fold lines allow for easy shoe flattening for flying starts.
- Supple upper with open-air mesh for maximum ventilation.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Wide closure system allows for easy entry/exit and disperses forces through the shoe for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Rubberized heel for increased traction during transitions.
- Approximate weight: 222g (1/2 pair, size: 39)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Trivent SC Womens Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *