The S-Works Turbo tyre sets the standard for how a performance road tyre should perform. It's fast, light, and supple, making it not only the fastest tyre we've ever made, but the fastest tyre in the world. It features an extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction that helped Michal Kwiatkowski take home Worlds on a rain-slicked attack. So no matter if you're climbing with the best of them or descending like a rider possessed, this is the tyre for anyone who demands nothing short of the best.
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Bead: Foldable
- Compound: GRIPTON
- Flat Protection: BlackBelt
- 700 x 22mm; psi 100-125; approximate weight 200g
- 700 x 24mm; psi 100-125; approximate weight 210g
- 700 x 26mm; psi 100-125; approximate weight 220g
- 700 x 28mm; psi 85-95; approximate weight 240g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized S-Works Turbo Tyre by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *