The S-Works Sub6 is the most aerodynamically advanced, lightest shoe we’ve ever produced. The traditional lacing system cuts down weight, while the Warp Sleeve™ lace cover—a sleeve worn directly over the laces—is Win Tunnel Engineered to reduce drag and clean airflow over the shoe. When combined with the narrower heel cup, you can save up to 35 seconds over 40 kilometres when compared to the previous S-Works Road Shoe. With the PadLock heel, it maintains the same secure and snug heel fit as the all-new S-Works 6 shoe for superb connection and efficient power transfer, but in a bold yet minimalist package. Less is more.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ (patent pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Supple Micromatrix UL synthetic upper with laser perforated venting for luxurious, Adaptive Fit™.
- Non-slip, hydrophobic lace for supple fit, with our integrated Warp Sleeve™ wind/rain shield (extra set of coloured laces included).
- PadLock moulded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight (without Warp Sleeve™): 194g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized S-Works Sub6 Road Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.