You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£46.50 a month
We spent some time thinking how to describe our new S-Works 6 XC mountain bike shoes, and really, their selling point is pretty easy—they're the lightest, most connected XC race shoes in the world. They're not just light, although they are only 270 grams per shoe, but it's more about the blend of low weight and incredible performance. They feature our stiffest and lightest carbon fiber outsole for pedaling efficiency and feedback, while they borrow some unparalleled traits from the road version of the S-Works 6 for explosive speed and superior comfort. The speed comes as a direct result of an incredible fit and better connection, delivering more efficiency and power to the pedal. The new PadLock™ heel, combined with revolutionary strong and lightweight materials in the upper, creates a snug fit that's incredibly secure. The Result? You have a shoe that helps transfer more of your energy into the pedals when you crank up the watts. Add to that the legendary performance and adjustability of the dual-Boa® closure system and the S-Works 6 becomes more than just a shoe, it allows you and your bike to work seamlessly together with maximum efficiency.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT plate (NOT POWERLINE) Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech™ directional fibers are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, rubber heel tread.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- cermamic printing for lightweight durability
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized S-Works 6 XC MTB Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *