You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£225.00 a month
The all NEW Rapide CLX 40 Disc full-carbon clincher with the SCS hubset is the perfect performance disc wheelset; light, stiff, and fast. The SCS rear hub allows for a proper chainline on short chainstay performance road and cyclocross bikes. The wide internal and external rim provides an optimum tyre profile for precise handling, stiffness, and aerodynamics. The disc specific centre lock hubs make this an ideal wheelset for the muddiest cross-race or fast paced ride. Rapide CLX 40 Disc- faster everywhere.
- Rim Type: clincher
- Rim Material: carbon
- Braking Surface: disc only
- Rim Depth: 40mm
- Rim Width: 16.2mm, internal; 23mm, external
- Front Spoke Pattern:3x cross disc side/radial non-disc
- Rear Spoke Pattern: 1x cross both sides
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Revolution, butted, straight pull
- Nipple Type: DT Spherical alloy
- Front Hub: Roval Disc Centre Lock, CeramicSpeed bearings, carbon/alloy shell
- Rear Hub: Roval Disc SCS Centre Lock, with CNC machined alloy body, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals and ratchet system cassette, 11spd
- Assembly Method: Hand Built
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Roval CLX 40 Disc Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.