Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The titanium-railed, lightweight Romin EVO Expert Gel is road saddle contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. Its supportive foam and gel inserts increase comfort even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position, while the Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow while riding.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides.
- Lightweight and durable, hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 269g
- Size 155mm / Weight 277g
- Size 168mm / Weight 281g
- NOTE: 1cm shorter than 2015 model.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Romin Evo Expert Gel Saddle by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *