Rugged, lightweight, and advanced MTB tool that provides security in ever-changing terrain.
- Low-profile forged aluminium side plates
- Forged, CNC machined, and chrome-plated steel bits are durable and rust-resistant
- 3/4/5/6/8mm Allen keys plus L-shaped 2mm for tight spaces
- Hollowed-out Allen key cores for weight savings
- T25 Torx and #2 Phillips screwdriver
- 7075 aluminium chain breaker
- Disc pad separator, two spoke wrenches, and bottle opener
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized EMT Pro MTB Multi Tool by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *