Equally suited for trail rides, enduro races, and anything in-between, the Ambush provides trail and all mountain riders with the lightest and most ventilated extended coverage helmet available.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with massive vents, internal Cross-Channels, and aligned exhaust ports increases airflow to keep you cool.
- Low profile in-moulded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- Lightweight, quick-drying liner features a Gutter Action Brow that channels moisture away from eyes.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS.
Please call for additional sizing and colours
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Ambush Helmet by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *