Equally suited for trail rides, enduro races, and anything in-between, the Ambush provides trail and all mountain riders with the lightest and most ventilated extended coverage helmet available.
It was time for a new Off-Road helmet!
Needed to look good, offer great protection and fit well! Oh, and needed to be light!
After trying on every helmet the brands had to offer it came down to the Specialized Ambush! Already a very popular choice with customers and now I’ve used it a few times it not hard to see why! I’ve used a Met for the past two years and it’s done me proud but the Ambush just fits that bit better. It’s light which was important to me and the ratchet system works well and feels very positive. when it's cold I use an Endura under helmet warmer, fits well with this on and the ratchet just gets that perfect fit in seconds. Peak adjusts up and down with zero effort which is great in low sun and rain.
Off to the Alps in the summer, the Ambush will be perfect with its well vented design and extended rear protection. To be honest it would be difficult to find any negative features with it.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with massive vents, internal Cross-Channels, and aligned exhaust ports increases airflow to keep you cool.
- Low profile in-moulded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- Lightweight, quick-drying liner features a Gutter Action Brow that channels moisture away from eyes.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS.
Please call for additional sizing and colours
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Ambush Helmet by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *