This economical, all-metal Air Tool Sport SwitchHitter II Floor Pump comes with all of the essentials for easy inflation and an accurate reading.
- 2" (50mm) oversized gauge is easy to read with excellent accuracy.
- New ergonomic Wing handle.
- All-steel construction on base and barrel.
- 42" (110cm) hose length makes the pump easy to use.
- Auto selecting SwitchHitter II technology.
- Max pressure: 160 PSI (11bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 326cc
This is our best selling floor pump, we use these in our workshops and never let us down. Takes all the hard work out of inflating your tyres. A floor pump is often described as a cyclists best friend, keep it in your garage or boot if travelling to events. If your tyres are run at the correct pressure your riding improves and your tyres will last longer.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized Air Tool Sport Switchhitter II Floor Pump by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *