Designed for pushing the limits of Enduro racing or Trail riding, the 2FO Cliplite delivers pedal connection, comfort, and protection as you race down the trail. This ultra-light version of the popular 2FO Clip is engineered for smooth pedal entry and exit thanks to the Landing Strip cleat pocket, meaning you can focus on going fast on the descent, without the weight penalty for your climb back to the top. It’s foot out, flat out—on a diet.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Two independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for confident traction.
- Asymmetric toe box protection where you need it.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
- Standard Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 379g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2FO Cliplite Mountain Bike Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.