You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£120.00 a month
So Junior wants to get rad just like Mom and Dad? Well, our Fatboy 24 has your kid's name all over it. It has all the same benefits as our "big kid" Fatboy, only it's built on 24-inch wheels for an ultra-low standover height and kids' size. Fat is fun for the whole family.
- The frame features an A1 Premium Aluminium construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- Our A1 Premium Aluminium fork is lightweight and pairs up perfectly with the fat wheel system to soak up trail chatter and bumps.
- Our Fatboy alloy rims serve as the foundation of a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether Junior is doing some trail riding or ploughing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- 24x.4.0" Ground Control tyres help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- A forged alloy crankset will take a licking, while a chainguard has also been added to make sure that Junior's laces or pants keep clear of the drivetrain.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, ZeroStack head tube, 170mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger Fork Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 1-1/8" alloy steerer Headset 1-1/8", threadless, ZeroStack, semi-cartridge bearings Stem Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise Handlebars Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end, 121.5mm Front Brake Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads Rear Brake Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads Brake Levers Tektro, Jr V-brake Rear Derailleur SRAM X4, long cage Shifters SRAM X4, 9-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket Square taper, sealed cartridge bearings, 100mm shell, 164mm axle Cassette Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36t Chain KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset Forged alloy, 32T, w/ chainguard Front Wheel Specialized 135, Hi Hi disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Rear Wheel Specialized 170, Hi Hi disc, alloy, double-sealed loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Front Tyre Specialized Ground Control Fat, 60TPI, wire bead, 24x4.0" Rear Tyre Specialized Ground Control Fat, 60TPI, wire bead, 24x4.0" Saddle Specialized youth, steel rails Seatpost Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2018 Fatboy 24 Kids Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.