You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£750.00 a month
When designing the Turbo Levo FSR Expert 6Fattie, we started by building a trail bike with all the hallmarks that our mountain bikes are known for, while streamlining the design for full integration of our Turbo technology. This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive, custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. This version also has a 140mm RockShox Pike RC fork, SRAM Guide RS brakes, and a SRAM one-by groupset. It also features our new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. Add to this our powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you're looking at the future of trail bikes.
- M5 Premium Aluminium construction is paired with our Trail 6Fattie Geometry to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and more fun. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock offers plush performance over any type of terrain, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple and responsive feel both up and down the trail. The shock also includes AUTOSAG, which makes for a simplified set up.
- RockShox Pike RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- Roval Traverse 38 650b wheels feature an ultra-wide 38mm internal width that allows for increased tyre volume, which equates to more suppleness, traction, and fun throughout your ride.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the riders' needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, forged and braced motor mount, integrated down tube battery, fully enclosed, internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, full sealed cartridge bearing FSR, 135mm travel Fork RockShox Pike RC, 140mm travel, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Ulitmate thru-axle Rear Shock Custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm Headset Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM Guide RS, metallic pads, 200mm Centerline rotor Rear Brake SRAM Guide RS, metallic pads, 180mm Centerline rotor Brake Levers SRAM Guide RS, alloy lever, reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM X01, 11-speed, carbon cage Shifters SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger Cassette SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset Custom Praxis, steel 32T ring, 104 BCD spider Front Wheel Roval Traverse 38 650b, alloy disc, 38mm wide, 24/28h, Roval Traverse, 15mm thru-axle, 24h, 110mm spacing Rear Wheel Roval Traverse 38 650b, alloy disc, 38mm wide, 24/28h, Roval Traverse 148, XX1 driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h, 148mm spacing Front Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm Other Exclusive, custom tuned for Specialized, Trail Tune, 250W Motor, Custom Specialized, 504Wh, ANT/BT module Battery
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2017 Turbo Levo FSR Expert 6Fattie Electric Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.