PRIMERA TEAM VERDICT:
The S-WORKS Prevail is a lightweight climbing helmet. It’s a very well vented helmet which is designed to keep your head cool on the hot summer day. The venting works amazingly, we use these these helmets when going abroad to ride up mountains in Majorca, Gran Canaria and Calpe. It has also been put through the wind tunnel to maximise the aerodyanmics whilst retaining good venting properties.
The S-Works Prevail II is the most complete lightweight race helmet we've ever made. It combines incredible ventilation with superlative aerodynamic design and an ultra-lightweight construction in order to achieve the best all-around performance available on the market today.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
- New and improved three-size Asia headform.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized S-Works Prevail II Helmet by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *