You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£300.00 a month
The Fuse Pro 6Fattie is the next step in the evolution of trail riding. Now we know that sounds bold coming from a hardtail, but with our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System, the Fuse puts out more traction, more floatation, and better handling, all without sacrificing anything to efficiency. And when teamed-up with a low and slack geometry that keeps you glued to the trail, and our exclusive Diamond Stay design that keeps the chainstays as short as possible for snappy handling and quick accelerations, that "bold" statement above becomes undeniable fact.
- M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/tyres without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess.
- A RockShox Reba RC3 650+ fork was developed to deliver 100/120mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating 15x110mm thru-axles for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
- 38mm-wide Roval 650b wheels are hand-built to provide the perfect tension and a longer lifespan, while an ultra-wide alloy design allows for higher tyre volumes that decrease deflection in order to provide more stability and increased traction.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- SRAM's S-2200 11-speed crankset delivers all the ease-of-use climbing and descending efficiency that a one-by setup is known for, but what we're most excited about is how seamlessly it interfaces with our exclusive Diamond Stay design and bottom bracket junction to form a smooth, natural, and intuitive ride quality.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger Fork ockShox Reba RC3 650+, Solo Air spring, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, lockout, tapered alloy steerer, forged hollow aluminum crown, Maxle stealth, disc mount Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM DB5 Trail, 4-piston, semi-metallic pads, 180mm rotor Rear Brake SRAM DB5, dual piston, semi-metallic pads, 160mm rotor Brake Levers SRAM DB5, hydraulic, reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM X01 Type 2.1, 11-speed, carbon cage Shifters SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset SRAM S-2200, carbon, 148-specific chain line, PF30, X-Sync 30T direct mount ring Front Wheel Roval 650b, alloy, 38mm wide, 2Bliss Ready, 24/28h rims, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, QR, 24h hubs Rear Wheel Roval 650b, alloy, 38mm wide, 2Bliss Ready, 24/28h rims, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, thin padding, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
“What mountain biking is all about”
When we were first told about this bike we were very excited, now we have finally seen the final product we are even more excited! For me this is what mountain biking is all about. It’s kept simple being a hardtail, the long travel forks and big tyres means you can really have some fun.
There is also a little trick you can do with this bike too, the overall diameter of the 650B+ wheel with tyre is the same as a normal 29” wheel and tyre so you could run a lighter 29er wheelset in the Fuse for those days where you just want to put some miles in.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2017 Fuse Pro 6Fattie Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.