You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£225.00 a month
More volume means more speed. It might be a claim that sounds flipped on its head, but one ride on the Fuse Expert 6Fattie will have you shouting this sentiment from the rooftops. Our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System puts out more traction, more floatation, and better handling without sacrificing anything to efficiency on climbs. And to solidify itself as a proper trail machine, this Expert iteration of the Fuse places a focus on blending durability with performance. To do so, we spec'd it with strong alloy rims, a bulletproof one-by drivetrain with plenty of hammering and climbing ability, and a plush Manitou fork with 120mm of smooth travel. This Fuse is equally ready to take a beating and to hand one out to the trail.
- M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/ tyres without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess.
- A Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork pairs 100/120mm (size-specific) of smooth travel with adjustable rebound for maximum absorbency over harsh terrain and easy, on-the-fly adjustments to the damping to hit the perfect tune.
- Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tyre pressures.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- Our Stout XC Pro crankset would be the perfect complement to any one-by drivetrain, but here, its strong alloy construction makes it ideal for power transfer on climbs and the inevitable rock-strike when descending through technical gardens.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger Fork Manitou Magnum Comp 650+, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, Absolute+ damper, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm thru-axle, disc mount Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM DB3 Trail, 4-piston, semi-metallic pads, 180mm rotor Rear Brake SRAM DB3, dual piston, semi-metallic pads, 160mm rotor Brake Levers SRAM DB3, hydraulic, reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage Shifters SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge Cassette Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t Chain KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset Specialized Stout XC Pro, forged alloy, 148-specific chain line, PF30, alloy spindle, 30T, 76mm BCD spider Front Wheel WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24/28h rims, Specialized Stout XC Pro 110, disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h Rear Wheel WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24/28h rims, Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, thin padding, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost TranzX YSP03 dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2017 Fuse Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.