You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£180.00 a month
Take a look at the world's strongest man, and you're not going to find some chiselled Adonis. You're going to find someone who has more volume. Behind the "extra" surface area, though, there's a man that can dominate a caber toss and run down the tarmac with a plane in tow. Mathematically, it could be broken down as more volume + versatility = dominance, and that's exactly what's at play with the Fuse Comp 6Fattie. Our 6Fattie Wheel System uplifts the Fuse to have more traction and control than any hardtail before it, while its no-nonsense build is custom spec'd to get the job done, no matter how rugged, technical, or hair raising that job might be.
- M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/ tyres without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess.
- SR Suntour Raidon 650+ fork's 100/120mm (size-specific) of travel soaks up trail bumps, while its compression and rebound adjust enable you to dial-in the damping to your liking.
- Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tyre pressures.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- Our Stout XC crankset would be the perfect complement to any one-by drivetrain, but here, its strong alloy construction and spindle makes it ideal for power transfer on climbs and the inevitable rock-strike when descending through technical gardens.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger Fork SR Suntour Raidon 650+, air spring, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered alloy steerer, alloy stanchions, 15x110mm thru-axle Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized Stout, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake TRP Slate T4, hydraulic disc, 4-piston, metallic pads, 180mm rotor Rear Brake TRP Slate X2, hydraulic disc, dual piston, I-spec compatible, Matchmaker adapter, 160mm rotor Brake Levers TRP, hydraulic, tooled reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM X7 Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage Shifters SRAM X5, 2x10, trigger Bottom Bracket Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge Cassette Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t Chain KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset Specialized Stout XC, forged alloy, 148-specific chain line, PF30, Cr-Mo spindle, 30T, 76mm BCD spider Front Wheel WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24/28h rim, Specialized Stout XC Pro 110, disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h Rear Wheel WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24/28h rim, Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, thin padding, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost TranzX YSP03 dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2017 Fuse Comp 6Fattie Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.