You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£202.50 a month
Going fat isn't just a fun way to ride—it's a ride revolution. The security and control that the wheel system found on our Fatboy provides is unparalleled. You get dramatically more traction, grip, and floatation than with traditional mountain tyres, all without sacrificing much to climbing efficiency. The end result is easy to explain—you have way more fun. And to make sure of it, we built the Fatboy with a durable list of components that are low-maintenance and eager to perform season after season. Have more fun—go fat.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- A FACT carbon fibre fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or ploughing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tyres help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- Our Stout XC Pro one-by crankset features a forged alloy construction that provides plenty of security from chain drop, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, post-mount disc dropouts, 190mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger Fork Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, tapered steerer, 135mm hub spacing, open QR dropouts Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized Stout XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware Handlebars Specialized Stout, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, I-spec compatible Rear Brake Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, I-spec compatible Brake Levers Tektro Gemini, hydraulic, reach adjust, I-spec compatible Rear Derailleur SRAM X7 Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage Shifters SRAM X7, 10-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge Cassette Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t Chain KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset Specialized Stout XC Pro, forged alloy, 30mm alloy spindle, 100mm spindle width, 28T, 76mm BCD spider Pedals Nylon, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors Front Wheel Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h Rear Wheel Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h Front Tyre Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6" Rear Tyre Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6" Inner Tubes Standard, Presta valve Saddle Body Geometry Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm Seatpost Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware Other Alloy, 31.8mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2017 Fatboy Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.