You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£360.00 a month
Every now and again, we're all faced with going on a diet, and the same is true for our Fatboy. With the new Fatboy Comp Carbon, we've elevated the fat bike platform to a higher level of performance, strength, and efficiency. It features a sophisticated carbon construction that's lightweight, ultra-compliant, and stiff in all the right places for the climbs. The layup also allowed us to integrate internal cable routing to keep things clean and simple through nasty conditions. Sprinkle in a durable one-by drivetrain and some bombproof alloy wheels, and you have a bike that will give new purpose to winter and more fun to springtime.
- An immaculate, FACT carbon fibre construction ensures that the frame is lightweight and plenty stiff in all the right places. Internal cable routing is also incorporated; ensuring that slush, sand, snow, or dirt will have no bearing on performance out on the trail.
- A FACT carbon fibre fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or ploughing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- 26x.4.0" Ground Control tyres help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- A Race Face Turbine Cinch one-by crankset features an alloy spindle for added strength and long-term durability, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized FACT 10m carbon, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, full internal shift/brake cable routing, 197mm dropouts, ISCG XC tabs, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger Fork FACT carbon, tapered steerer, 150mm dropouts, internal brake cable routing Headset 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized XC, butted 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor Rear Brake Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor Brake Levers Shimano Deore BR-615, hydraulic, reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM X0 Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage Shifters SRAM X9, 10-speed, trigger Cassette Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t Chain KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset Race Face Turbine Cinch, PF30 BB, 100mm spindle, 28T direct mount ring Front Wheel Specialized Stout XC 150, Hi Lo disc, double-sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h Rear Wheel Specialized Stout XC 197, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, XD driver body, 197mm wide, 12mm thru axle, 32h Front Tyre Specialized Ground Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0" Rear Tyre Specialized Ground Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
“ The Fatboy will ride through anything”
Fat bikes are here to stay. Go get a ‘wide load’ sticker, grab a Fatboy and get trail shredding. The worst winter storms, the wettest, muddiest trails, or the softest sand the Fatboy will ride through anything and unlike anything you have ever owned.
You’ll be able to ride lines you never thought were possible, and you’ll have a big smile on your face when you get to the bottom of the trail.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2017 Fatboy Comp Carbon Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.