You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£240.00 a month
Are you one of those people who can’t help but wonder ‘where does that road go?’ The Dolce Comp Evo is a bike that’ll help you find out. Built to tackle any gravel and dirt road adventures with comfortable confidence, the Evo features high-quality components and features such as subcompact, Cruise/Climb gearing and ample storage for those long explorations into the unknown.
- The D’Aluisio Smartweld technology in the E5 Premium Aluminium frame provides a lightweight and precise-handling ride, while the Women’s Endurance Geometry of the frame delivers improved stability for confident control when climbing and descending. This geo also puts you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position for hours of comfortable riding.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Veer off and onto dirt and fireroads with confidence thanks to the high-traction, wide, 30/32mm Specialized Roubaix Pro tyres, featuring long-lasting BlackBelt puncture protection.
- Featuring the lightweight, smooth-shifting Shimano 105 drivetrain with a 48/32 crankset, perfect for tackling steep grades.
- Ample storage means you’re always ready, thanks to two Z-Cages with SWAT tool—plus the ability to add another cage—and the Myth saddle with all-new Reserve Rack and Tool keg.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully-manipulated tube sets w/ smooth welds, Zertz, 1-1/8" lower bearing, disc mount Fork Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount Headset 1-1/8", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers Stem Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise Handlebars Specialized Comp, short reach Tape Specialized Roubaix, w/ 2.5mm gel pads Front Brake Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins Rear Brake Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins Front Derailleur Shimano 105, 11-speed Rear Derailleur Shimano 105, 11-speed, long cage Shifters Shimano 105, 11-speed Cassette Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t Chain Shimano 105, 11-speed Crankset New FSA Gossamer Pro, sub compact, 48/32T Front Wheel AXIS 3.0 Disc SCS Rear Wheel AXIS 3.0 Disc SCS Front Tyre Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x30/32mm Rear Tyre Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x30/32mm Saddle Body Geometry Women's Myth Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm Seatpost Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2017 Dolce Comp EVO Womens Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.