You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£750.00 a month
The Venge Pro is a purpose-built speed machine. With the aerodynamic benefits of a wind-tunnel-optimised frame and fork, along with the legendary performance of the Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed drivetrain and the balanced aero benefits of the CL 40 wheelset, the Venge Pro provides all the speed you need for sprinting for county lines or closing in on the breakaway.
- FACT 10r carbon frame provides the ideal blend of light overall weight, stiffness, and responsiveness. And with aero-optimised tubing, a compact race design, and a tapered head tube, the frame is effectively optimised for aero performance.
- The full monocoque FACT carbon fork is wind-tunnel-optimised, and provides the stiffness and steering response needed for hard out of the saddle efforts.
- The Roval Rapide CL 40 wheelset provides the perfect balance of light overall weight and performance. With wind-cheating aerodynamics, as well as heightened levels rigidity and responsiveness, the CL 40 wheelset is a stellar all-rounder in any condition.
- The Specialized Pro crankset provides an excellent power-to-weight ratio, while delivering crisp and reliable shifting performance.
- The power and modulation of the Shimano Dura-Ace brakes are legendary, allowing for outstanding braking performance in any condition.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, aero-shaped tubing, compact race design, tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" head tube, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB Fork Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-3/8" lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings, w/ custom 15mm Venge top cap Stem Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt Handlebars S-Works Aerofly Tape Specialized Roubaix Front Brake Shimano Dura-Ace Rear Brake Shimano Dura-Ace Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed, braze-on Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed, 11-28t Chain Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed Crankset Specialized Pro, 52/36T Front Wheel Roval Rapide CL 40 Rear Wheel Roval Rapide CL 40 Front Tyre S-Works Turbo, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Rear Tyre S-Works Turbo, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Saddle Body Geometry Power Pro, carbon rails,143mm Seatpost S-Works Venge, FACT carbon, flippable 20/0mm offset
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Venge Pro Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.