You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£360.00 a month
The Venge Elite is a purpose-built speed machine. With the aerodynamic benefits of a wind-tunnel-optimised frame and fork, along with the workhorse performance of the Shimano 105 drivetrain, the Venge Elite is the perfect entry into the aero road bike market.
- FACT 10r carbon frame provides the ideal blend of light overall weight, stiffness, and responsiveness. And with aero-optimised tubing, a compact race design, and a tapered head tube, the frame is effectively optimised for aero performance.
- The full monocoque FACT carbon fork is wind-tunnel-optimised, and provides the stiffness and steering response needed for hard out of the saddle efforts.
- The durable, smooth-rolling characteristics of the Fulcrum S5 wheelset provide reliable and responsive feedback for everything from sprinting to cruising along the flats.
- TURN Zayante crankset by Praxis Works is a tough and reliable performer that ensures years of worry-free performance and quality shifting.
- S-Works Aerofly carbon handlebars combine all of the stiffness you need for hard out of the saddle efforts with an aerodynamically optimised profile that saves you precious seconds against the wind.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, aero-shaped tubing, compact race design, tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" head tube, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB Fork Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-3/8” lower, steel bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers Stem Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt Handlebars S-Works Aerofly Tape Specialized Roubaix Front Brake Shimano 105 Rear Brake Shimano 105 Front Derailleur Shimano 105, 11-speed Rear Derailleur Shimano 105, 11-speed Shifters Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed Cassette Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t Chain Shimano 105, 11-speed Crankset TURN Zayante by Praxis Works, BB30, 52/36T Front Wheel Fulcrum Racing S5 Rear Wheel Fulcrum Racing S5 Front Tyre Specialized Turbo Pro, 127TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x23mm Rear Tyre Specialized Turbo Pro, 127TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x23mm Saddle Body Geometry Power Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost S-Works Venge, FACT carbon, flippable 20/0mm offset
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Venge Elite Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.