You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£375.00 a month
With its elegant design and smooth, powerful electric assist motor capable of an easy cruising speed of 25kph, the Turbo FLR is a versatile and capable e-bike. Coupled with integrated head and taillights as well as built-in fenders and rear rack, the Turbo FLR is the ultimate urban commuting bicycle.
- The Herrmans H-Flow headlight makes sure you can see—and be seen—no matter the conditions, keeping you safe and visible.
- Integrated rack and fenders keep mud and water off your clothing and allow for increased gear hauling capabilities.
- The custom Turbo FLR motor provides all the smooth and powerful accelerations you need to get off the line at stop lights and to your destination quickly.
- The Turbo Clean Cockpit puts all the controls at your thumb tips, with an illuminated display and regenerative braking options to help keep your battery charged up in a pinch.
- The Turbo's integrated down tube battery has a self-locking key release to prevent theft, as well as handy LED power indicators to give you charge levels at a glance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Turbo FLR E-Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.