You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£720.00 a month
After one ride on the all-new Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie, you'll never be riding trail again. It's a bold statement to make, but the increase in traction, control, and floatation that our 6Fattie Wheel System provides is nothing short of revolutionary. And then, of course, there's the rest of the bike. It features our FACT 9m carbon fibre for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff frame. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in a build spec that mixes some of SRAM and Shimano's best performing, durable components, you have a bike that will have you never looking back—unless it's to see your buddies eating your dust.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Performance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tyre features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyre features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- Tech Specs
Frame FACT 9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm trave Fork FOX 34 Plus Performance Elite, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle Rear Shock FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm Headset Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech metallic pads Rear Brake Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech metallic pads Brake Levers Shimano XT, I-spec compatible Rear Derailleur SRAM X01, 11-speed, carbon cage Shifters SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed Crankset Custom SRAM S-2200, carbon, PF30 spindle, 28T, direct mount Front Wheel Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24/28h rim, Roval Traverse, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h Rear Wheel Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24/28h rim, Roval Traverse, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm Other Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm seat binder
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Stumpjumper FSR Expert 6Fattie Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.