You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£375.00 a month
To squeeze every last ounce of fun out of the trail, you need a bike that can take a hit and dish it right back out ten-fold. In other words, you need the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie. It features a M5 alloy construction that's lightweight and durable, but what we're most excited to debut is our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System. It takes 650b wheels and wraps them in 3.0" tyres in order to achieve levels of traction, control, and floatation that will shake your idea of trail riding to the core. And when you combine a mix of SRAM and Shimano's most durable components with a our 6Fattie Trail Geometry that maintains a roomy top tube, ultra-short chainstays, and a slacked out front end, you're looking at the future of trail bikes.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our revolutionary 6Fattie wheels and tyres without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Performance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tyre features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyre features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- Tech Specs
Frame M5 alloy, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm travel Fork FOX 34 Plus Performance, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle Rear Shock FOX FLOAT Performance DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm Headset Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins Rear Brake Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins Brake Levers Shimano Deore BL-M615, I-spec compatible Rear Derailleur SRAM GX X Horizon, 11-speed, alloy cage Shifters SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset Custom SRAM GX-1000, carbon, PF30 spindle, 28T, direct mount Front Wheel Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24/28h rim, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h Rear Wheel Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24/28h rim, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.