The Shiv Expert has been designed with the sole intention of making you faster. The aerodynamically optimized FACT 10r carbon frame and fork offer lightweight performance, and they've been coupled with the bulletproof Shimano Ultegra drivetrain in order to make this Shiv ready to go straight out of the box. And when you add in our integrated Fuelselage Hydration System and a wide fit range, the Shiv Expert truly has everything that you need to start setting your new PR.
- The FACT 10r carbon frame is lightweight and extremely responsive. It features crosswind-optimized airfoils for enhanced aerodynamic performance, while the Control Tower Fit System and Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System provide versatile fit options and nutrition integration.
- FACT Aero carbon fork utilizes our most advanced carbon construction methods to provide precise steering and rider input, while also improving overall aerodynamics.
- The FSA SL-K Light crankset places excellent power transfer and shifting reliability into a lightweight and attractive package.
- Carbon Aerobar is wind-tunnel-optimized to reduce frontal drag, while also providing the versatility necessary to accommodate a wide range of fit options for maximum power, efficiency, and all-day comfort.
- The Shiv Aero seatpost is constructed from FACT carbon fibre for the ultimate in lightweight performance. It features both a 12.5mm and 37.5mm setback fit option.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, 1-1/8" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System Fork Specialized FACT Aero carbon Headset 1-1/8", stainless steel cartridge bearings Stem Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise Handlebars Specialized Shiv Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar Tape Specialized S-Wrap, w/ gel Front Brake Specialized Aero, side pull Rear Brake Specialized Aero, side pull Brake Levers Tektro RL970, carbon Aero TT Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed Cassette Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28t Chain Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed Crankset FSA SL-K Light, BB30 Front Wheel AXIS 2.0 Rear Wheel AXIS 2.0 Front Tyre Specialized Turbo Pro, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Rear Tyre Specialized Turbo Pro, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Saddle Body Geometry Sitero Expert, hollow Ti rails Seatpost Shiv Aero, FACT Carbon, +/-12.5mm and +/-37.5mm setback
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Great bike and fitting.
Bit nervous spending 3k on a Tri bike so visited the Bournemouth store a few times first. Took the plunge after talking with Jon about options and decided on this bike for next season. Got to say the service and bike fitting by Jon was excellent, no rushing, lots of attention and best I've ever experienced. Money well spent, thx guys (Posted on 18/10/2015)
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2015 Shiv Expert Triathlon Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
- Andrew Maidment
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.