You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£375.00 a month
The Shiv Elite has been designed with the sole intention of making you faster. The aerodynamically optimized FACT 10r carbon frame and fork offer lightweight performance, and they've been coupled with a reliable and durable Shimano 105 drivetrain in order to make this Shiv ready to go straight out of the box. And when you add in our integrated Fuelselage Hydration System and a wide fit range, the Shiv Elite truly has everything that you need to start setting your new PR.
- The FACT 10r carbon frame is lightweight and extremely responsive. It features crosswind-optimized airfoils for enhanced aerodynamic performance, while the Control Tower Fit System and Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System provide versatile fit options and nutrition integration.
- FACT Aero carbon fork utilizes our most advanced carbon construction methods to provide precise steering and rider input, while also improving overall aerodynamics.
- The TURN Zayante crankset by Praxis Works is a tough and reliable performer that ensures years of worry-free performance and shift quality.
- Shiv Hydroformed Alloy Aerobars have been designed to maximize aerodynamic benefits, while providing all the stiffness and durability that Aluminium is known for.
- The Shiv Aero seatpost is constructed from FACT carbon fibre for the ultimate in lightweight performance. It features both a 12.5mm and 37.5mm setback fit option.
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, 1-1/8" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System Fork Specialized FACT Aero carbon Headset 1-1/8", stainless steel cartridge bearings Stem Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise Handlebars Specialized Shiv Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar Tape Specialized S-Wrap, w/ gel Front Brake Specialized Aero, side pull Rear Brake Specialized Aero, side pull Brake Levers Tektro TL-720, aero TT Front Derailleur Shimano 105, 11-speed Rear Derailleur Shimano 105, 11-speed Cassette Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t Chain Shimano 105, 11-speed Crankset TURN Zayante by Praxis Works, BB30, 52/36T Front Wheel AXIS 2.0 Rear Wheel AXIS 2.0 Front Tyre Specialized Turbo Pro, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Rear Tyre Specialized Turbo Pro, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Saddle Body Geometry Sitero Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails Seatpost Shiv Aero, FACT Carbon, +/-12.5mm and +/-37.5mm setback
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
First aero bike
I was in the market for my first aero bike and spoilt for choice. After doing some research and talking to a few guys who race TT It came down to the Shiv. Fits really well after having the BG fitting, Would recommend the bike and the BG fitting. (Posted on 22/01/2016)
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Shiv Elite Triathlon Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
- James Hardy
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.