You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£975.00 a month
It can be easy to say that a bike is revolutionary—that it features all of the latest and greatest technology. Rarely, however, is a trail bike so far ahead of the pack that it leaves you scratching your head wondering, "How'd they do that?" Well, the S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 6Fattie is that bike. It features our FACT 9m carbon fiber for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff frame. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. Then there's our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System that takes 650b wheels and wraps them in 650bx3.0" tires to provide a drastic, life-changing level of traction, control, and floatation. Impressively, 6Fattie pulls this off without sacrificing anything to climbing prowess. And when you add-in an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, and a build spec that spares no expense, you have a bike that, without a doubt, is going to change the way that you ride trail.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Factory fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tyre features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess .
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyre features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- Tech Specs
Frame FACT 9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm trave Fork FOX 34 Plus Factory, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle Rear Shock FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm Headset Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings Stem Syntace F109, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake Shimano XTR Trail, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins Rear Brake Shimano XTR Trail, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins Brake Levers Shimano XTR, carbon blade, I-spec compatible Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1, 11-speed Shifters SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink Crankset S-Works, FACT carbon, 148mm-specific chain line, 28T X-Sync direct mount replaceable ring Front Wheel Roval Traverse SL 650b, carbon, disc, 30mm wide, 24/28h rim, Roval Traverse, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h Rear Wheel Roval Traverse SL 650b, carbon, disc, 30mm wide, 24/28h rim, Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear Tyre Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm Seatpost Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm Other Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm seat binder
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 6Fattie Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.