You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£1,200.00 a month
No-nonsense, unadulterated speed—that's what our S-Works Stumpjumper Di2 brings to the table. It's made from our finest carbon fibre, and it's built off of our revolutionary XC 29 Geometry for explosive power, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. At the rear, the hardtail design with razor thin seatstays blends maximum pedalling efficiency with added compliance. Add to this our Brain technology at the RockShox RS-1 fork that differentiates between rider and trail input to stay firm under effort and plush over bumps, a full Shimano XTR Di2 groupset, and hand-built carbon wheels, and you have a bike that sacrifices nothing in its pursuit of speed.
- To provide the optimal blend of stiffness, light weight, and strength, we constructed the frame from our FACT 11m carbon fibre. And when combined with our XC 29 Geometry, the Stumpjumper is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed and agile handling come race day—no matter the course.
- RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is arguably the most sought-after fork in XC racing. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fibre upper that provides superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. And with Brain technology, these characteristics are amplified and even more efficient. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering, while providing maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
- Roval Control SL 29 carbon fibre wheels are lightweight for climbs, hand-built for precision and durability, stiff for explosive sprints and nimble handling, and most importantly, exceptionally fast for hard, sustained efforts come race day.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.2" S-Works Fast Trak tyre at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tyres provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- Drivetrain duties are handled by the revolutionary Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed groupset, with 36/26T gearing up front and 11-40t at the rear. The first ever electronic mountain groupset, it provides unparalleled shift precision, reliability, and accuracy, making it the secret weapon in any racer's arsenal.
- Tech Specs
Frame FACT 11m carbon, XC 29 Geometry, FACT IS construction, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger Fork RockShox RS-1 Brain, Solo Air spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 95mm travel, Spike Valve, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, inverted design, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Syntace F109, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor Rear Brake Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor Brake Levers Shimano XTR, carbon lever, I-spec Front Derailleur Shimano XTR Di2, 11-speed Rear Derailleur Shimano XTR Di2 Shadow Plus, 11-speed Shifters Shimano XTR Di2, 11-speed Bottom Bracket Praxis, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette Shimano XTR, 11-speed, 11-40t Chain Shimano XTR, 11-speed Front Wheel Roval Control SL 29, carbon, disc rims, Roval Control SL, Torque Tube, 15mm end caps hub Rear Wheel Roval Control SL 29, carbon, disc rims, Roval Control SL 142+, Torque Tube, SRAM XX1 XD driver body hub Front Tyre S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.2" Rear Tyre S-Works Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0" Saddle Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm Seatpost S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm Other Specialized, 7050 alloy, single Ti bolt, 31.8mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 S-Works Stumpjumper 29 Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.