You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£900.00 a month
There's all mountain riding, and then there's getting rowdy over the entire mountain. And when it comes to a playful ride quality over difficult terrain, nothing beats our S-Works Enduro FSR 650b. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre. This material comes with the added benefit of being incredibly stiff, which is balanced out by our 650b Geometry's roomy top tube, short chainstays, slack head tube, and longer wheelbase. Add it all up, and you get a lively ride that’s incredibly responsive on both climbs and descents. And to further ensure top-level performance on the way down, this geo is mated with 160mm of plush travel up front and 165mm at rear. Handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary Öhlins single tube rear shock. And for the build, the Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM XX1 groupset, powerful Guide RS Carbon brakes, hand-built carbon Roval wheels, and our all-new Command Post IRcc with up to 10 middle positions. Make the mountain bend to you.
- FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre chassis w/ M5 alloy rear end stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 650b Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, playful, and well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing and full cartridge bearing pivots, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that trail has to offer.
- The custom Öhlins single tube air shock at the rear features high- and low-speed compression, as well as low-speed rebound. You'll also find an extra-volume reservoir that allows for more oil, which results in more control and an ultra-plush ride quality.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 160mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- Roval Traverse SL 650b carbon wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tyre volume to increase stability and control, without sacrificing anything to climbing performance.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- Tech Specs
Frame FACT IS-X 11m carbon, 650b geometry, FACT carbon front triangle, M5 rear triangle, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, internal Command Post IR routing, 142mm dropouts, full cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 165mm travel Fork RockShox Pike RCT3 650b, Solo Air spring, 160mm travel, 2-stage compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle Rear Shock Öhlins, single tube, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, compression adjust, rebound adjust, 215.9x57.2mm Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Syntace MegaForce, 6-degree rise Handlebars S-Works DH, carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 780mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM Guide RS Carbon, metallic pads, 200m Centreline rotor Rear Brake SRAM Guide RS Carbon, metallic pads, 180mm Centreline rotor Brake Levers SRAM Guide RS Carbon, carbon lever, reach adjust, cartridge bearing lever pivot Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1, 11-speed Shifters SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger Cassette SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink Crankset S-Works, FACT carbon, 30T X-Sync ring, 104mm BCD spider, 30T, w/ Specialized Mini-Guide chainrings Front Wheel Roval Traverse SL 650b, carbon, disc, 30mm inner width, 24/28h rims, Roval Traverse SL, 15mm thru-axle, 24h Rear Wheel Roval Traverse SL 650b, carbon, disc, 30mm inner width, 24/28h rims, Roval Traverse SL 142+, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 28h Front Tyre Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3" Rear Tyre Specialized Slaughter Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm Seatpost Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 S-Works Enduro 650b Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.