You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£135.00 a month
Traverse SL's feature a re-designed wide carbon rim to provide increased stability and traction. Extra width gives tyres more volume for suppleness, and also supports the tyre better, meaning less "burping" when riding tubeless. These new wheels are also compatible with our Roval tubeless plug system, an easy and super lightweight solution for tubeless setups. Freehubs for all Traverse SL wheels come with DT Swiss 54t quick engagement star ratchets, providing 6 degrees of engagement.
- Rim Type: carbon clincher, tubeless ready, zero bead hook design. Black graphic under clear coat with 3 vinyl colourway options (included), 30mm internal width
- Rim Material: carbon
- Rim Width: 30mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: radial/3-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: 3-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24 hole Front, 28 hole Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: alloy body, 15/20mm thru-axle, end cap options included
- Rear Hub: CNC machined alloy body, high-quality DT 350 internals and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, 135/142 end cap options included
- Compatible with SRAM XX1 11-Speed
- Bearing Type: sealed cartridge
- Assembly Method: hand built
- Total Wheelset Weight: TBD
- Rider Weight Limit: 240lb (108kg)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Roval Control 29 Carbon Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.