Designed to position the rider for optimal power transfer and comfort, while the Body Geometry channel maximises blood flow.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff, carbon reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam for increased comfort on longer rides
- Ultra-light and strong oversized FACT™ carbon rails
- Tough, light and water resistant Micromatrix™ cover
- Level 1 padding: Lightest level of padding; most direct connection to the bike
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Romin Pro Saddle by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *