The easiest way for the little one to learn the balance and skills required to someday ride on his own.
- A1 Premium Aluminium walking bike is low and light enough for toddlers to scoot around
- Tough steel fork for stable handling and control
- Tough, 16-spoke, alloy single wall rims are stable and light for little kids
- Specialized Rhythm Lite tyres take kids from the driveway to the dirt confidently
- Soft Kraton grips are easy for little hands to hold tight
- Specialized Kids saddle w/ handle for parents to help during early days of training wheels
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 12" walking bike, formed tubes, horizontal dropouts Fork Hi-Ten steel, 1" threaded steerer, 3/8" axle dropouts Headset 1" threaded, loose ball, w/ lock nut Stem Quill, alloy, 22.2 x 125mm Handlebars Kid's flat, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 22.2mm Grips Specialized Kids, Kraton w/ flange, closed end Front Wheel Steel, 3/8" axle, 28h, 24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h Rear Wheel Steel, 3/8" axle, 16h, 24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h Front Tyre Specialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0" Rear Tyre Specialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0" Inner Tubes Standard, Schrader valve Saddle Specialized Kids, 22.2mm integrated steel seatpost
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Hotwalk Boys Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *