If it's time to stop pushing and start pedalling, the Hotrock 12 makes the transition fun, easy, and sets her up for a lifetime of riding.
- A1 Premium Aluminium coaster-style frame is light and low to the ground
- Tough steel fork for stable handling and control
- Tough, 16-spoke, alloy single wall rims are stable and light for little kids
- Specialized Rhythm Lite tyres take kids from the driveway to the dirt confidently
- Soft Kraton grips are easy for little hands to hold tight
- Calliper pull brakes provide safe stopping power and help train kids for big-kid bikes
- Specialized Kids saddle w/ handle for parents to help during early days of training wheels
- Tech Specs
Frame Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 12" singlespeed coaster, formed tubes, horizontal dropouts Fork Hi-Ten steel, 1" threaded steerer, 3/8" axle dropouts Headset 1" threaded, loose ball, w/ lock nut Stem Quill, alloy, 22.2 x 125mm Handlebars Kid's riser, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 55mm rise, 22.2mm Grips Specialized Kids, Kraton w/ flange, closed end Bottom Bracket Steel, OPC Ball retainer type Chain KMC HV410, 1/2"x1/8" Crankset Hi-Ten steel, OPC 26T Pedals Composite platform, ball bearings, 1/2" Front Wheel 24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h Rear Wheel 24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h Front Tyre Specialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0" Rear Tyre Specialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0" Inner Tubes Standard, Schrader valve Saddle Specialized Kids, integrated handle, 25.4mm integrated steel seatpost Other Forged alloy, single bolt, 31.8mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Hotrock 12 Coaster Girls Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *