You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£525.00 a month
Our Enduro FSR Expert EVO 650b unlocks the Enduro's potential as a fully capable, lightweight DH bike that can take big hits in stride and climb to the top of the trail with ease. Its frame features a durable, lightweight M5 Aluminium construction that's built off of our 650b Geometry. This creates a slacker head tube than a "standard" model for better descending control, while still maintaining ultra-short chainstays, roomy top tubes, and a low bottom bracket height. Up front, you'll find considerably more suspension, with a 180mm RockShox BoXXer Team fork, and at the rear it's controlled by an unparalleled custom Öhlins shock with 180mm of travel. Continuing this DH-capable theme are SRAM Guide RS DH brakes, reliable and precise X0/X9 components, and hand-built 650b wheels. And when you add all of these EVO features up, you get a bike that'll leave you confident that you'll be able to go as big as you want, whenever you want.
- M5 alloy was used to construct this EVO iteration for its lightweight and durable characteristics. This has been paired with our 650b Geometry to ensure a nimble, ready-for-anything ride quality that's equally prepared to climb all day and drop down steep, rugged terrain on the through the night.
- Custom Öhlins rear shock delivers unparalleled DH performance. It offers high/low speed compression adjust that stands independent of the rebound adjust, enabling you to fine-tune the shock for the track at hand. It's 180mm of coil-sprung travel that stands without rival, and you won't find anywhere else.
- RockShox BoXXer Team 650b fork is nothing short of legendary. With 180mm of travel, a Charger Damper for maximum efficiency, and Power Buldge reinforced lower legs that allow oversized bushings for incredible stiffness, it's easy to see why it's such a fan favourite for gravity fiends.
- Roval 650b alloy wheels were selected with the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding in mind. They're constructed with a wide design and a 20mm thru-axle at the front to make them tough, fast, and agile over terrain.
- SRAM's Guide RS DH brakes provide powerful, precise, and highly adjustable braking. Their based on a four-piston calliper design that puts out smooth, dependable stopping power, while the Reach Adjust feature allows you to customize the position for easy, one-finger lever pulls. And with SRAM's SwingLink technology, the cam system minimizes deadband without sacrificing modulation.
- Tech Specs
Frame M5 alloy, 650b geometry, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, 142mm dropouts, 180mm travel Fork RockShox Boxxer Team 650b, coil spring, S: Extra soft spring , M: Soft spring, L: Medium spring, XL: Firm spring, 180mm travel, charger damper, compression adjust, rebound adjust, alloy steerer, 48mm offset, Maxle Lite DH Rear Shock Custom Öhlins, high/low speed compression adjust, rebound adjust, 8.75x2.5", S: 76x434lb, M: 84x479lb, L: 92x525lb Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized P.Series MTB, forged alloy, 4-bolt Handlebars Specialized Demo, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM Guide RS DH, metallic pads, Code calliper, 200m Centreline rotor Rear Brake SRAM Guide RS DH, metallic pads, Code calliper, 180mm Centreline rotor Brake Levers SRAM Guide RS DH, alloy lever, reach adjust, cartridge bearing lever pivot Rear Derailleur SRAM X0, 10-speed, short cage Shifters SRAM X9, 10-speed Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t Chain SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish Crankset SRAM Descendant, PF30, alloy arms, thin 32T ring, 170mm Front Wheel Roval 650b, alloy, 24mm inner width, 32h rim, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 20mm thru-axle, 36h Rear Wheel Roval 650b, alloy, 24mm inner width, 32h rim, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 20mm thru-axle, 36h Front Tyre Specialized Butcher DH, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.5" Rear Tyre Specialized Slaughter DH, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.3" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Enduro Expert EVO 650b Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.