You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£330.00 a month
Our Enduro FSR EVO 650b was designed to unlock the bike's potential as a trail machine that can dish-out DH trail manners while still climbing to the top of the trail with ease. Its frame features a durable, lightweight M5 Aluminium construction with our 650b Geometry. This creates a slacker head tube than a "standard" model for better descending control, while still maintaining ultra-short chainstays, roomy top tubes, and a low bottom bracket height. Up front, you'll find considerably more suspension, with a 180mm X-Fusion Metric Air R fork, and at the rear it's controlled by a custom, coil-sprung 180mm FOX VAN R shock with our EVO shock tune. Continuing this DH-capable theme are SRAM Guide brakes, a reliable and precise one-by drivetrain, and P.Disc AM 650b wheels. And when you add all of these EVO features up, you get a bike that'll leave you confident that you can absolutely go as big as you want, whenever you want.
- M5 alloy has bee paired with our 650b Geometry to form a frame that's quite literally capable of everything. The material featured here is light, stiff, and durable, while the geometry and smaller wheel size lend themselves perfectly to playful riding styles and jumps, speeding up climbs, and pinning it through corners.
- Custom FOX Van R rear shock features 180mm of coil-sprung travel and three easily adjustable stages of sensitivity, from small bump to full motor. It's also received our custom 650b EVO shock tune to ensure maximum performance over both small bumps and big hits alike.
- Custom X-Fusion Metric Air R 650b fork is quickly turning heads. It has 180mm of travel to ensure performance over the biggest of hits, protective carbon leg covers for reliable protection, a lightweight crown to keep weight under control, and a Flux-Piston air spring that drastically reduces seal drag.
- 2Bliss 650bx2.3" Butcher Control tyre at the front has prominent shoulder knobs that ravenously grip in any condition, while the centre tread is low for minimal rolling resistance. Meanwhile, we positioned a 2Bliss 650bx2.3" Slaughter DH at the rear for its aggressive tread, stiff sidewall, and tacky grip—ensuring maximum traction and protection through any terrain.
- SRAM's Guide brakes provide powerful, precise, and highly adjustable braking. Their based on a four-piston calliper design that puts out smooth, dependable stopping power, while the Reach Adjust feature allows you to customize the position for easy, one-finger lever pulls.
- Tech Specs
Frame M5 alloy, 650b geometry, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, 142mm dropouts, 180mm travel Fork Custom X-Fusion Metric Air R 650b, air spring, 180mm travel, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 20mm thru-axle Rear Shock Custom FOX VAN R, 650b EVO tune, coil w/ piggy back, rebound adj., 8.75x2.5", S: 450, M: 500, L: 550 Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized P.Series MTB, forged alloy, top load Handlebars Specialized, 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM Guide, metallic pads, 200mm rotor Rear Brake SRAM Guide, metallic pads, 180mm rotor Brake Levers SRAM DB5, hydraulic, custom reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM GX X Horizon, 11-speed, alloy cage Shifters SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset SRAM GX-1000, 11-speed, PF30, 28T X-Sync ring, 94mm BCD spider Front Wheel P.Disc AM, 650b, 36h rims, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 20mm thru-axle, 36h Rear Wheel P.Disc AM, 650b, 36h rims, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized Butcher GRID, 60TPI, folding bead, 650bx2.3" Rear Tyre Specialized Slaughter DH, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.3" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 30.9mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Enduro EVO 650b Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.