You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£450.00 a month
All mountain riding splits it's time between climbing and descending, so a true all mountain bike needs to be able to do it all. And when it comes to fast, even-handed performance, it's difficult to beat our Enduro FSR Elite 29. Its frame features a M5 Aluminium construction that's built off our 29 Geometry. Along these lines, the frame gets a roomy top tube, the shortest possible chainstays, a low bottom bracket, and a slack head tube—all to perfectly blend climbing and descending characteristics together. This Enduro also includes plenty of travel, 155mm at the front and 160mm at the rear, in order to increase control over small bumps and big hits alike. At the build kit, we spec'd for reliable performance, including a RockShox Pike RC 29 fork and a custom Monarch Plus for a supremely plush suspension setup, a one-by SRAM X1 drivetrain with a wide range of gears, and a Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 middle positions. Altogether, this Enduro is everything you need to tackle the entire mountain—fast.
- M5 alloy has been paired with our 29 Geometry to form a frame that's quite literally capable of everything. The material featured here is light, stiff, and durable, while the geometry and larger wheel size lend themselves perfectly to mowing over rock gardens, speeding up climbs, and pinning it over flowy ribbons of singletrack. You'll also find an ISCG '05 mount for chain guides, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots to reduce maintenance over time.
- Custom RockShox Monarch Plus rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 155mm of travel, and RockShox's Rapid Recovery and Solo Air technologies for twice the rebound range—all in a lightweight package.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, compression adjust, and 160mm of plush air-sprung travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- Roval 29 alloy wheels were selected with the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding in mind. They're constructed with a 29mm internal width and a 15mm thru-axle at the front to make them tough, fast, and agile over terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- Tech Specs
Frame M5 alloy, 29 geometry, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, ISCG '05 mount, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, removable Taco Blade, 155mm travel Fork RockShox Pike RC 29, Solo Air spring, 160mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle Rear Shock Custom RockShox Monarch Plus, AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, 215.9x57.2mm Headset Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, 200m Centreline rotor Rear Brake SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, 180mm Centreline rotor Brake Levers SRAM Guide R, alloy lever, reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage Shifters SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset SRAM GX-1000, 11-speed, PF30, 28T X-Sync ring, 94mm BCD spider Front Wheel Roval 29, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h rims, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h Rear Wheel Roval 29, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h rims, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" Rear Tyre Specialized Slaughter Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Enduro Elite 29 Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.