You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£375.00 a month
Nimble, playful, capable—however you want to describe the perfect all mountain bike, the Enduro FSR Comp 29 embodies it. It features a M5 Aluminium construction that's built off our 650b Geometry. Along these lines, the frame gets a roomy top tube, the shortest possible chainstays, a low bottom bracket, and a slacker head tube than what's found on the 29er—all to perfectly blend climbing and descending characteristics together. This Enduro also includes plenty of travel, 160mm at the front and 165mm at the rear, in order to increase control over small bumps and big hits alike. At the build kit, we spec'd for reliable performance, including a RockShox Pike RC 650b fork and a custom FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock for a supremely plush suspension setup, a one-by SRAM drivetrain with a wide range of gears, and a Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 middle positions. It's agile, capable, and ready for the whole mountain.
- M5 alloy has bee paired with our 650b Geometry to form a frame that's quite literally capable of everything. The material featured here is light, stiff, and durable, while the geometry and smaller wheel size lend themselves perfectly to playful riding styles and jumps, speeding up climbs, and pinning it through corners. You'll also find an ISCG '05 mount for chain guides, internal Command Post IR routing, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots to reduce maintenance over time.
- FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 165mm of travel for plush performance over any type of terrain.
- RockShox Pike RC 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, compression adjust, and 160mm of plush air-sprung travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 2Bliss 650bx2.3" Butcher Control tyre at the front has prominent shoulder knobs that ravenously grip in any condition, while the centre tread is low for minimal rolling resistance. Meanwhile, we positioned a 2Bliss 650bx2.3" Purgatory Control at the rear for its aggressive tread and stiff sidewall—ensuring maximum traction through any terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- Tech Specs
Frame M5 alloy, 650b geometry, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, ISCG '05 mount, internal Command Post IR routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 165mm travel Fork RockShox Pike RC 650b, Solo Air spring, 160mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle Rear Shock FOX Float Performance DPS, AUTOSAG, 215.9x57.2mm Headset 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake SRAM Guide, metallic pads, 200mm rotor Rear Brake SRAM Guide, metallic pads, 180mm rotor Brake Levers SRAM DB5, hydraulic, custom reach adjust Rear Derailleur SRAM GX X Horizon, 11-speed, alloy cage Shifters SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset SRAM GX-1000, 11-speed, PF30, 28T X-Sync ring, 94mm BCD spider Front Wheel Roval 650b, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h rims, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h Rear Wheel Roval 650b, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h rims, Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3" Rear Tyre Specialized Slaughter Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Enduro Comp 650b Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.