You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£600.00 a month
Everything you need, and nothing that you don't—that's the motto behind our Camber Elite Carbon 29. With its fast 29-inch rolling stock, this Camber is designed for speed over the entire trail. Or in other words, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with a M5 alloy Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending lightweight, rigidity, and durability in one package. At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. So you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 29 Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. The other trail component of the Camber is utility, and along these lines, it features our fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame. Open it up, and you're able to safely and securely house your ride essentials right where you want them—on the bike. For the build, we selected components that focus on strength and performance, like a SRAM one-by drivetrain, powerful Shimano SLX brakes, and a FOX 34 fork with ultra-stiff stanchions. It's everything you need, and nothing that you don't.
- FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 alloy rear end is mated with our Trail 29 Geometry to form a bike that's just as at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rough trail sections. You'll also find fully enclosed cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX/ Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini-Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 120mm of fine-tuneable suspension, and our Spike Valve technology for enhanced performance in the corners and rough terrain. To maximize efficiency, the proprietary design allows the shock to differentiate rider input and trail bumps, so the suspension feels firm under effort and plush over rough terrain.
- FOX 34 Performance 29 fork features 34mm Aluminium stanchions that are equal parts strong and stiff, 120mm of plush, trail-taming travel, and three-position lever adjust that lets you customize the suspension on-the-fly for any trail condition.
- Roval Traverse 29 alloy wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tyre volume to increase stability and control, while the Aluminium construction ensures ample strength for all mountain and trail abuse.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- Tech Specs
Frame FACT 9m carbon, Trail 29 Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, Brain shock mount, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm travel Fork FOX 34 Performance 29, 120mm travel, 3-position lever adjust, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, 15mm thru axle Rear Shock FOX/Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini Brain, AUTOSAG, Spike Valve, Brain Fade adjust I-Valve, 205x53mm Headset Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Front Brake Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible, S/M: 180mm rotor, L/XL: 200mm rotor Rear Brake Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible, S/M: 160mm rotor, L/XL: 180mm rotor Brake Levers Shimano SLX, I-spec compatible Rear Derailleur SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage Shifters SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Cassette SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t Chain KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink Crankset SRAM GX-1000, 11-speed, PF30, 28T X-Sync ring, 94mm BCD spider Front Wheel Roval Traverse 29, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28h rim, Roval Traverse, 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h Rear Wheel Roval Traverse 29, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28h rim, Roval Traverse 142+, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h Front Tyre Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" Rear Tyre Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seatpost Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Camber Elite Carbon 29 Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for delivery within the EU only. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.