Inspired by the European sport of randonneuring, the all-new Audax shoe has been specifically developed for long rides spent chasing far off horizons. And from a design standpoint, it strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency, making it ideal for anyone exploring their limits across anything from unmaintained back roads to smooth tarmac.
- Body Geometry™ sole and footbed are ergonomically designed, scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort
- Low profile heel provides secure fit and relieves Achilles pressure for free range of ankle motion
- Supple Micromatrix™ synthetic leather with laser perforated venting with reflective elements for visibility
- Boa® S2 dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Powerline carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 11.0
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits
- Replaceable heel tread and Boa® Snap dial
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Widths available
- Approximate weight: 250g (1/2 pair 42)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 Audax Road Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *