Foot out, flat out. Pushing the limits requires confidence in your equipment. 2FO brings control, comfort, and protection to platform pedal footwear without any weight and fit penalties. Developed and tested by gravity and all-mountain athletes worldwide, 2FO uses our SlipNot™ rubber tread compound for ultimate platform pedal hook-up.
- SlipNot™ rubber compound developed in our tyre lab optimises shoe and pedal connection
- Directional shark-skin forefoot tread pattern grips pedals, while open rear hex pattern provides traction
- Injection-moulded toe kick, anti-tear toe, and high-side cuff for lightweight armour-like protection
- Air mesh provides protection while quickly shedding water weight
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance
- Body Geometry equipped to optimise comfort and performance
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of coloured laces included)
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2016 2FO Womens MTB Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *