Combining trail durability and traction with phenomenal Body Geometry and Boa® comfort, the redesigned Motodiva is an ideal choice for a do-it-all women’s shoe.
- Women's performance fit with low collar height for ankle comfort
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Injection-moulded nylon composite outsole with rubber tread for moderate pedalling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Single Boa® S2-Snap dial micro adjusts on-the-fly
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Hard moulded toe kick for protection and durability
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit
- 2-bolt cleat pattern fits all major pedals
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Specialized 2015 Motodiva MTB Womens Shoes by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *