- Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary racing pedal, the result of 20 years of SPD pedal design experience
- This XTR pedal is ideally suited for cross country racing due to its lightweight compact design
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chrome-moly axle for stiffness and durability
- Low profile platform height of 8.1 mm with large platform contact area of 226.9 mm square for excellent support and stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for those big sprints
- Weight: 310 grams per pair
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Shimano PD-M9000 XTR MTB XC Pedals by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.