Wanderlust is in the bones. Whether you have a hankering for the lonely highway, wicked single-track or unexplored backroads, here′s the rack for you. The easy-to-install, bone-solid, fun-to-look-at Bones rack. With a three-bike capacity and non-marking resin construction, you′ll be on the road and wandering in no time.
- Three bike capacity
- Fits most mountain, road, women′s and children′s bikes
- Injection moulded
- Engineered-resin construction is the strongest on the market
- Built with 100% recyclable, non-rusting materials
- Absorbs road shock and other bike-jostling evils
- Easily adjusts to fit most vehicle styles: sedans, hatchbacks and minivans
- Non-marring thermoplastic rubber foot pads adjust to the contours of the vehicle
- Integrated, ratcheting straps are designed to hold and stabilize bikes
- Arc-based design fits over spoilers and separates bikes on three different levels
- Comes Boxed
- Lifetime warranty
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Saris Bones 3 Car Boot Bike Rack by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.