The ultra shallow 15 degree extension bend maintains the high-performance aggressive position of straight extensions with the comfort of a ski-bend
- Sebastiern Kienle took this bar shape to victory in the 2014 Kona Ironman World Champs
- Suitable for both triathlon or time trial use
- Made from multi-directional carbon fibre, these extensions are light, perfectly shaped, and soak up that unwanted road buzz
- Multi-fit System accepts 26.0 mm and 31.8 mm oversize handlebars
- J4 armrest brackets are strong and light weight with more width adjustment than ever before via a single M5 bolt!
- Carbon extensions adjust for length, width, and rotation
- F-35 AL aluminium arm rests adjust for length and rotational movement
- Internal cable routing compatible
- Weight: 575 grams
- Gloss carbon finish
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Profile Design T5 Carbon Aerobar by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.