The new standard in lightweight draft legal aerobars offering a proprietary integrated bracket design that allows the rider to run a minimalist clip-on aerobar design with or without armrests
- The clamp style and 3-position F35i armrest provide a road-geometry adjustable aerobar fit and the taller 40 mm S-bend extension improves ergonomics
- ITU approved for Olympic distance triathlons which require draft-legal Aerobars
- Multi-fit System accepts 26.0 mm and 31.8 mm oversize handlebars
- Aluminium aero extensions are fixed for lightweight simplicity
- F35i Injected Armrests for comfort
- Stack:37 - 97 mm
- Aerobridge width: 165 mm - 320 mm
- Weight: 420g (w/bridge)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Profile Design ADL Aluminium Aerobar by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.