- Originally designed for the mechanics of the US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team
- Compact work stand that securely holds the bike without clamping ultra-lightweight aluminium or carbon frame tubes and seatpins
- Great for bikes with tight access areas
- Quick release mounts hold the bike by the front or rear dropouts; 130 / 135 mm axles accepted
- Vinyl-covered cradle and quick release strap stabilize the bottom bracket
- 360 degree horizontal rotation for easy access to both sides of bike
- Folds to 84 cm for easy transport and storage
- Tripod base for superb stability
- Built-in sleeping hub allows chain cleaning with rear wheel removed
- bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 71 - 96 cm
- Durable blue powder coat finish to fend off knocks and bumps
- Chrome plating is used on high wear parts for ultimate protection
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Park Tool PRS20 Team Race Stand by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.